The 46th Battalion (South Saskatchewan) was authorized in November, 1914, and left for Britain in October, 1915. The battalion fought with the 10th Infantry Brigade, 4th Canadian Division in France and Flanders from August, 1916 until the end of the war.
The 46th Battalion was disbanded in August, 1920, and is perpetuated by the Saskatchewan Dragoons.
Source: “46th Battalion (South Saskatchewan), CEF”. Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/46th_Battalion_(South_Saskatchewan),_CEF, accessed June 24, 2020.