This cemetery (at 115 Cemetery Road, Walkerton) was the third to be established for burials of residents of Walkerton. Land was obtained from the farm of Mr. J.P. Johnstone, Lot 2, Concession 3 SDR, Brant Township. Prior to amalgamation, the cemetery was maintained by the town of Walkerton, and it is now managed by the Municipality of Brockton. After the Second World War, a cairn was erected by the Canadian Legion Branch 102, and a section was set aside for burial of Legion members. It is inscribed: “In Memory of Those who Served King and Country, And Rest in Foreign Fields or at Home, Erected by Comrades Canadian Legion B.E.S.L., 1914-18, 1939-45, Take up the Torch or We Die in Vain. Information provided by the Bruce County Genealogical Society, September 2006.