Eden Grove

Eden Grove, ON

Eden Grove [Brant, Township] is a post village and station on the W.G.&B.R.R., 10 miles north of Walkerton, and 1 ½ miles from Pinkerton village, after which the station is named. It contains a Methodist Church, hotel, shoe shop, blacksmith shop, two carriage shops, two stores, a saw mill, shingle mill, and 125 inhabitants. First published in the “Bruce County Gazeteer and Business Directory for 1880-81” published by William W. Evans.

Cenotaphs & Cemeteries

No Cenotaphs or Cemeteteries Listed
Close Menu