North Brant Presbyterian Cemetery (a.k.a. Malcolm Cemetery) (a.k.a. Chesley Old Order Amish Cemetery), Brant Township

North Brant Presbyterian Cemetery (a.k.a. Malcolm Cemetery) (a.k.a. Chesley Old Order Amish Cemetery), Brant Township

In 1857, Rev. R.C. Moffatt, D.D. came to Brant Township for the Presbyterian Church of Canada. He laid the foundation for the Presbyterian Church at Malcolm. The crown deed was taken out for the church property in May 1858. The property consisted of the north east part of Lot 25 on Con. 10 in Brant Township.

STORIES & ARTIFACTS

For more information about this site contact us or visit us online at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.

© 2015 Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre. Ownership of the images on this site belongs to the BCM&CC or individuals as identified.