Mary Immaculate Cemetery (Old), Greenock Township

Mary Immaculate Cemetery (Old), Greenock Township

The first Roman Catholic Cemetery was south of the frame church of St. John Baptist built in 1863. This Old Cemetery is located on Part Lots 6 and 7, Concession 6, Greenock Township, south of Mary Immaculate Church in Chepstow. It was closed in 1936 when a new cemetery opened. (Source: "Mary Immaculate Cemetery (old)" transcript, Bruce & Grey Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society).

STORIES & ARTIFACTS

For more information about this site contact us or visit us online at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.

© 2015 Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre. Ownership of the images on this site belongs to the BCM&CC or individuals as identified.