Mary Immaculate Cemetery (New), Greenock Township

Mary Immaculate Cemetery (New), Greenock Township

In 1935 five acres of land were purchased for a new cemetery for Chepstow and Cargill parishes, comprised of part of Lot 4, Con. 7 Greenock Township. Mrs. James Stapleton was the first to be buried in the new cemetery in October, 1937. (Source: "Mary Immaculate Cemetery (New)" transcript, Bruce & Grey Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society).

STORIES & ARTIFACTS

For more information about this site contact us or visit us online at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.

© 2015 Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre. Ownership of the images on this site belongs to the BCM&CC or individuals as identified.