Jackson Family Cemetery, Greenock Township

Jackson Family Cemetery, Greenock Township

This Jackson family cemetery is no longer in use. The former owner of the land donated it to Greenock Township in the 1990s. The smaller gravestones were gathered together and placed in a concrete base. In 1996, the Jackson Women's Institute mounted the old Jackson School bell in the cemetery. The last burial took place in 1942. Source: "Greenock Township 150 Years."

STORIES & ARTIFACTS

For more information about this site contact us or visit us online at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.

© 2015 Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre. Ownership of the images on this site belongs to the BCM&CC or individuals as identified.