Greenock United Church Cemetery (a.k.a. Methodist Cemetery), Greenock Township

Greenock United Church Cemetery (a.k.a. Methodist Cemetery), Greenock Township

This cemetery was used from 1862 to 1893. Thomas Cunningham donated the land for the cemetery, with the stiuplation that it "remain a cemetery as long as water runs under the bridges." The church and shed were removed in the late 1930s. This information was provided by the Bruce County Genealogical Society.

STORIES & ARTIFACTS

For more information about this site contact us or visit us online at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.

© 2015 Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre. Ownership of the images on this site belongs to the BCM&CC or individuals as identified.